Life at Denville Hall
Relax with us as much as you want and:
- socialise with like-minded residents
- watch theatre live-streamed to Denville Hall
- listen to, or play music on one of our pianos
- take part in a poetry group or play games
- be creative in the Art Room
- read in the newly refurbished Sir Terence Rattigan Library
- walk through the Denville gardens
- take day trips out shopping or visit places such as Kew Gardens.
If there is an activity you want to do, or perhaps something you would like to learn, we can try to help you, so don’t hesitate to talk to a member of staff.
Our experienced team of nurses and carers will take care of your health and well-being. Our Trustees are all experts in their fields and the House Committee at Denville Hall is made up of members of the entertainment profession, who meet and visit regularly, and can keep you in touch with some of the latest news from the industry.
We understand that everyone is different. The atmosphere at Denville is unique and this is down to the personalities who live here and the experience they bring with them. The independent choices of our residents shape the Hall and give everyone the chance to live the way they would like to.
Stars Then and Now
Do watch this short film made in 1947 about Denville Hall and actors of the time.